Good day brothers and sisters, My name is Ipuole Paul from Narobi Kenya, Am here to share my testimony.. A big thank to Honorable Felix and Ciphers Zedic, this is a new me... After all I have passed through, I have been trying to join the brotherhood for more than 2 years now and all I see is scammers. Please everyone do not believe those agent In Kenya, Uganda, Namibia, Tanzania. South Africa and some Nigeria agent, they are not member of the illuminati and illuminati don't have agent, if you contact the right person from the brotherhood, the person must be a member of illuminati and not an agent, the real illuminati brotherhood member which was assign to bring new member into the brotherhood is called Honorable Felix,and here is his phone number +2347052768223.. They stole my money.. I'm so happy I found Honorable Felix contact online, he is a member of illuminati and i contacted him last month.. Now i'm more than Rich am back from United States where the remaining brotherhood benefit was awarded to me... The only payment I was asked to pay is $199 us dollars and it was for my requirements, but i could not complete the money because those scammers stole almost all the money i had then, i paid half of the money because Honorable Felix had mercy on me and told me to pay half of the money then he completed it for me. the items was purchase direct from Nigeria cause Honorable is in Nigeria and the items are for my initiation, so I paid for the requirements cause there was no where I could get all the items needed for my initiation, and they told me 6day after my initiation they will be delivering something to me as my membership Benefit, and I waited and immediately 6days after my initiation, I got a call that I should provide my home information such as address, personal phone number and some other information, I was wondering if this real... And they seriously came to deliver a box to me and the two men that delivered the box to me did not even told me their names and they left immediately they delivery the box, after they have left, i opened the box cause they took the box into my room, inside the box was $2,000,000.00 two million US dollars, illuminati testament and a brotherhood Ring with symbol of illuminati on it, the procedures on how i can use the ring was written inside the illuminati testament and some other information which i can't really mention here. 6 hours after i have received the box, i got a call from Honorable Felix saying, the box that was delivered to me is the brotherhood reward to me and he told me to make a preparation to go over to USA for me to meet with the rest members of the brotherhood and to receive other brotherhood benefit. this is how my life change from grass to the highest grace on earth, i am so happy been a member of the brotherhood and i am proud of it, long life to you Honorable Felix, if you are in Nigeria and you want to join illuminati, quick grab Honorable Felix phone number and contact him immediately cause there is a temple in Nigeria according to what he told me, call him and he will make your dreams come through. there are more things you need to know about my being a member of the brotherhood but i advice you to also contact the brotherhood and become a member and i believe you will pass through the same process i pass through, i wish you good luck... I promise to be loyal to him and all his works ,this is my testimony to the world, you can contact the brotherhood direct with this email illuminatitample@outlook.com you can as well contact my godfather, Honorable Felix direct on his mobile number +2347052678223 thanks.

Comments

  1. The illuminate was founded in in Bavaria by Adam Westphalia, it is run behind the scenes as a new world order by special powers of supremacy, this has led to many names behind fame in music, sports, film industry, politics, prosperous business men and women plus many more, its never too late, join the list of prosperous famous people, like Bey once who confessed to Oprah Winfrey, jay, barrack Obama, Angelina Josie, Samuel Christian Rolando, most African politicians, p-square and many more who are silent but rich, bin alli mamafatia who is an agent, is here to help you and he has illuminate magic rings that can protect you from danger, maintain your wealth, relationships, business and so on. you can Join Illuminati Brotherhood. GOOD NEWS!!! Are you a business man? Business woman? Artist? Politicians? Student? Etc...And you want to become big, Powerful and famous in the world, join us to become one of our official member today. You shall be given a ideal chance to visit the Illuminati and his representative after registrations is completed by you, no sacrifice or human life needed, Illuminati brotherhood brings along wealth and famous in life, you have a full access to eradicate poverty away from your life now. It only a member who is been initiated into the church of Illuminati have the authority to bring any member to the church, so before you contact anybody you must be link by who is already a member, Join us today and realize your dreams. We also help out member in protection of drugs pushing. Magic Rings on sale!!! Once you become a member you will be rich and famous for the rest of your life, Illuminati make their member happy so I will want you all to also be a member of the Illuminati if you are interested kindly
    fill the form below to the below email address. brotherhoodilluminati412@gmail.com Full name………. Country………. State of origin………. Date of birth………. Sex………. Address………. Phone………. Email address………. Tell us little about yourself…

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Beloved, Good News..!!
    This is an open opportunity for you to become part of the world's biggest conglomerate and reach the peak of your career and in all works of life... As we begin this year's recruitment programme and our annual feast of harvest is almost at hand,no soul no blood sacrifice. There Is no religion higher than truth. We are here to liberate those who need wealth, riches, prosperity, success, fame in all ramifications, without involved in use of any human parts, deadly personal death or your loved ones.. Do you agree to be a member of illuminati new world to become rich, powerful and connected in life... if you are interested to be a member of the great Illuminati kindly WhatsApp us on +2348119070637.
    NOTE: THERE'S NO SUCH THING AS REGISTRATION OR MEMBERSHIP FEE AND YOU MUST BE ABOVE 18.

    ReplyDelete
  3. If you’re lucky enough to read this, be rest assured that your life is in for a major upgrade and turn around that will leave your peers, colleagues, and family members astounded and amazed by your incredible success story. Ladies and gentlemen I present to you the genuine "ILLUMINATI," If you’re fed up with the current situation in your life and are prepared to take a major leap of faith with us I assure you that you will not be disappointed. Kindly inbox Mr, Jack Jefferson on whats-app mobile now or call +1(530) 553-8074 or via email @ illuminatitemple350@gmail.com.. Everyone is highly welcome 🔺

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog